Hardisty Jones Associates was established to better meet clients‘ shifting needs, driven by the changes in the global economy, UK recession and dramatic cuts in public funding and support for economic development, regeneration and sustainable development. Organisations in the public, private, voluntary and community sectors still need high quality external support in the areas of economic development, regeneration and sustainability, but have less resources to pay for this. Hardisty Jones Associates provides innovative solutions as well as excellent value–for–money and flexibility in the provision of support to meet your needs.
The company was founded by Dr Gareth Jones and Stuart Hardisty who have been involved in economic development, regeneration and sustainability advice, support and academic research since the early 1990s. They have provided economic development support to many public, private and community bodies in the UK and overseas. They have particular knowledge of socio–economic issues in South West of England, Wales, the South East and West Midlands.
How do we do things differently?
- We are flexible in order to meet your needs
- We are clear about the outputs that you require from working with us, and deliver these outputs
- We work in partnership with you to ensure that you learn from working with us
- We draw upon our internal resources and also work with external associates to ensure that we have the right team to meet your needs
- We deliver excellent value for money by offering senior level inputs at highly competitive rates
Quality assurance – we follow the Institute of Economic Development‘s Code of Professional Conduct for Consultancy – click here